As an N.U.in Boston student, you will reside at The Westin Copley Place or The Sheraton Boston Hotel. Both hotels are located in the central Boston neighborhood of Back Bay. These hotels are within short walking distance to grocery stores and shops. The area is served by several MBTA (known as the “T”) subway and bus lines.
Most N.U.in Boston students live in double rooms with one other roommate and will receive their roommate assignments in August.
Each room is equipped with standard furnishings including a bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.
Additional amenities include:
- One bed per resident, rooms may be configured with one of the following setups: Westin – two queen-size beds, two king-size beds, or one king-size bed and one queen-size bed) Sheraton – two full/double size beds, or one king-size bed
- Shared dresser & closet space (type will vary by room layout)
- Small refrigerator
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Trash removal and bathroom cleaning monthly
- One workstation (table) and chair per resident
- Each student will receive upon arrival a linen package, which includes: (2) pillows, (2) pillowcases, (2) flat sheets and (1) fleece blanket. Please note, towels are not provided.
Students will have access to building amenities which include:
- Student study spaces
- N.U.in exclusive laundry area, including washer and dryers (cost per load for washing/drying)
- 24/7 reception desk and security
- Fitness Center
All N.U.in Boston students are provided with a transportation pass, known as a “Charlie Card,” that provides MBTA access throughout the fall semester.
All N.U.in Boston students will have a meal plan that includes 12 meals per week and $165 Dining Dollars and 10 Guest Passes. The N.U.in Boston meal plan includes meals allocated on a weekly basis, from Sunday morning breakfast through Saturday evening dinner. Weekly meals will be reset before Sunday breakfast each week. More information on Dining at Northeastern can be found here.
Dining Dollars can be used at dining locations on and around campus. Dining Dollars must be spent during the term they are issued as they do not roll over from term to term.
N.U.in Boston students are not eligible to change their meal plan but are able to add Husky Dollars to their Northeastern account at any time.
More information about the housing application for the spring semester can be found here.