N.U.in students return from their experience more adventurous, bold, ambitious, intellectually curious, reflective, and independent. The time you spend in this program can be thrilling, but it can be challenging as well. Before making your college decision, remember to take time to gather the information you need by speaking with the Global Experience staff and evaluating your own goals. Reflect on whether The N.U.in Program will be a good fit for you by asking yourself:
- How do I adapt to new environments?
- How do I cope with challenging situations or problems?
- Have I set goals for what I would like to achieve while in N.U.in and in my academic career?
- Am I financially prepared?
- Why do I want to be part of The N.U.in Program?