The college compatibility chart shows location eligibility for the Fall 2021 semester. The curriculum at each location is tailored to meet the needs of specific colleges outlined below.
* Please note, students who indicated an interest in the premed track are encouraged to select Greece as the curriculum offered at this location aligns most closely with their graduate school application requirements. Choosing another site may result in additional future courses and/or summer courses.
✓ All programs offered.
✓+ Students in the Explore Program for undeclared students should identify which college or major is most aligned with their interests when choosing a site, as curriculum is tailored to specific colleges. Choosing a site that does not align with the intended college or major may result in additional courses and/or summer courses.
If you have questions related to your compatibility, please reach out to your academic advising team.
Please note that the programs below have age limitations:
- England: You must be 18 years of age by August 30, 2021
- Italy: You must be 18 years of age by August 1, 2021
All participants are guaranteed a place at a location that is academically compatible with their major. Major-compatible locations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. When selecting a location, students should also keep the following in mind:
- If a location has reached capacity prior to May 1, students may only choose from the available options that are compatible with their major and age. Students who have only one option because of their major and age are guaranteed a place at that site if they deposit by May 1.
- Students admitted into a combined major should select a site that aligns with the home college for the combined major.
We encourage you to evaluate the range of options offered to identify the location and format that is the best fit for you. Once you are confident in that choice, please make your enrollment deposit as spaces at international locations are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
As a global university, Northeastern has been agile and attentive to global health and mobility throughout the pandemic. In consultation with public health officials, we are committed to and are optimistic about international locations for the Fall 2021 N.U.in program, but we also recognize that you may feel more or less comfortable traveling internationally as the travel situation continues to evolve. If your situation changes, please know that:
- If you choose an international location, you may change to N.U.in Boston or to NU Start through May 1.
- If you choose N.U.in Boston or NU Start, you may request a change between these programs or to an international location. Requests to change to an international location must be submitted by email to [email protected] and will be granted based on space availability.